8.20.2011

Hard Candy Breakup Part II

Hey everyone! I think this is a record for me posting this late in the day. We took more family pics today, only this time with my parents and siblings. We went to the Opryland Hotel to take them and had a good time! I hope you readers had a good Saturday as well!

So in my previous post  reviewing Breakup, I said I wasn't gonna do a full mani with it but I lied! I couldn't resist the matte white/glitter combo. So here is what we ended up with (this is before matte topcoat):



Color used- Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Color Club Bubble Gum Yum and Hard Candy Breakup
Dustin worked his magic and used scotch tape for the french tip.


And here it is matte:



What do you ladies think? Simple, but fun right? And I am so happy with how the matte looks!

Also, just as an FYI- you can now follow me on Twitter @mynailgraffiti. I use it predominantly to post about giveaways, but I am trying to branch out a little more.

AND I recently added an option to subscribe by email in the right sidebar. 

It think that's it! Have a great night! <3
Pin It!

15 comments:

  1. so lovely^^ . never thought of white&pink combination .

    ReplyDelete
  2. o0oo that looks so pretty! I've been a little obsessed with confetti polishes ever since Deborah Lippmann came out with her Birthday Suit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh this is so pretty!! this this polish still easily available?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo cute! Love the top coat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty & different. The glitter really spices the look up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this its very subtle!


    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love it ! I'm going to attempt this soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm gonna have to try this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all of your aweet comments ladies! :)

    @MInty- I haven't seen this in stores recently so I'm guessing no. :(

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com