9.22.2011

Pumpkin Patch (Husband's Creation)+Important Updates

Hello hello! This is a fun one today! I am showing you Dustin's polish creation, Pumpkin Patch with nail art. This seems to be the favorite among all of you so I thought you would enjoy seeing it all dolled up. :)

Here is the swatch again. If you want to see swatches of all Dustin's polishes, click here. This is a pumpkin orange base with 2 sizes of green glitter mixed in.

Then we added a french tip using Sinful Colors San Francisco and stamped a pumpkin from the new Bundle Monster plate set. I can't wait to start doing more Halloween looks!




Now for the news/housekeeping! From today (Sept 22) to Sunday (Sept 25)  night at midnight Husband's Halloween Frankens collection is $10/set, or $3/bottle. Shipping is $2 to the US. Shoot me an email at amberajohnson89@gmail.com if you are interested. Hurry though because we will NOT be buying more supplies to make these once they run out!! You can also see another blogger's review here!

Also, today only 8moms.com is having a $25 for $50 at aveyou.com. They have OPI and Essie products! Great deal! HERE is a link to take you there. :)

And finally (!) my 500 follower giveaway is ending TONIGHT at midnight! Don't forget to enter! Click the pic a the top right of my blog.

Thanks for reading...you guys are the best! <3
Pin It!

18 comments:

  1. What an awesome halloween mani! I love the color combo and the cute pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I wish payday was closer than next Friday because I'd love a set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love this !!!!! I want to do it !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Halloween mani!!! I love it! The color is gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. But, but, but...do you ship internationally? I think they are awesome and would be happy to own all four!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet deal! I hope people take advantage of it... And i love the art you added =)
    And thanks for the link ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so creative and cute! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even though it is early in the season, this mani is making crave candy corn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sent you an email!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, I love it!!! Great job Dustin =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm in love, this looks fantastic :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. @lauriestrode- We will ship internationally if you are willing to pay shipping. Just let me know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This makes me wish I could stamp, that pumpkin is too cute with this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG that polish is awesome! Very creative and very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com