3.19.2012

Black & White 10 Day Challenge Day 7: Glitters

Hi guys! I took an unexpected break from blogging this weekend, but I am hoping to get back in the swing of things again this week! 

This is Day 7 of the Black and White challenge I have been participating in. The task is black and white with glitters, so I thought this polish fit the bill. It's Voodoo Doll from Nail-venturous Nail Lacquers! Sadly, I really hate how my application of this turned out. I got lazy and didn't feel like removing my previous mani (Essie Navigate Her and btw I LOVE this color), so I layered Voodoo Doll on top. Which wouldn't have been an issue, but I didn't paint neatly enough to cover the green. Blah.


So I took this off pretty quick and changed my mani entirely, but I hope to wear VooDoo Doll again soon and really do it justice because it is an amazing polish!
Pin It
Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. I am so jealous you have this!! I have been stalking Ninja Polish religiously waiting on them to be back in-stock with this one, Floam and Orange You Unique. *sigh* maybe one day I will luck out and be able to snag all these :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also be on the look out for Amy's Etsy shop opening tonight!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the heads up!!!

      Delete
  2. This is such an awesome polish! It looks great on you, I can't even tell that you have the Essie on underneath. I got this from Ninja a few weeks ago, I'm going to have to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, this is really nice! Glitters are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the polish lots of glitter coverage. That's not always easy to find. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you to have this beauty! I got notices via email of what was in stock at Ninja - all were sold out by the time I got to my email and their web site! Waw!!!! I want Floam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many polishes out there I want that I can't get my hands on from Etsy sellers and the like. Sad!

      Delete
  6. I hate when I feel to lazy to do things! Very pretty though :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this polish! It sold out before I could get a bottle :(

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com