4.09.2012

Nailventurous Nail Lacquers Pulverized

Hi guys! 

It's been forever since I last blogged. My husband and I are all moved out and we drove 14 hours and are spending time with family for a week. Then it's a 2 day drive and we are at our new home! So that explains my absence, and why I will probably have a few less posts than normal.

I have another polish from Nailventurous Lacquers to show you today. This one is called Pulverized. I wore this for my birthday...I thought it was fitting! There is so much going on with this polish that at first I wasn't sure about it, but it really grew on me after a bit. I layered 1 coat over Revlon Girly. Everything places well with the exception of the big glitters that needed a little more work. But it all came together nicely, and even became totally smooth with topcoat!




This polish is total eye candy! Even now, I can't stop looking at the pictures and that never happens! Once again, another great polish from Amy!!
Pin It
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. WOW. It's like a glitter bomb on your nails. I'm going to have to look into Nailventurous. Thanks for the swatches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Fun! Happy late Birthday!!!!!!! I hope the move is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated b'day. This does look fitting for a celebration, but also fine for everyday if you are a glitter gal! I am 'about' open glitter toppers now that have reached my saturation point of glitters that are opaque. Don't know the Revlon shade you used as base - but imagine it is a med light pink like of OPI Pink Friday from OPI maybe? I am waiting for my fingernails to GROW again - longest haul I have been without them growing like crazy. They got thin and pealed like nuts for 3 weeks at least. I tried Nail Envy. Helped after about week 3 - but now I am going without anything in the polish family and just putting a cream hydrating strengthener from Barielle as well as my all time fav Barielle Intensive Nail Treatment oil. I gotta get them back up to polish possible again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahhh, I really like it! The base coat is lovely. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! Such a great glitterbomb :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com