8.18.2012

Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect Sea + Darling Diva Fancy Nancy

Good morning readers!

It's been an early Saturday morning for me, so I am looking forward to taking a nap later today!

I recently bought a couple of the Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect polishes. I needed a very light purple (Whisper) for my sister's wedding and they were BOGO 1/2 off at Walgreens so I picked up the other color that stood out to me: Sea. It's a very light mint color. These polishes are very sheer and completely full coverage is 4 coats, but you can get away with 3 for a more delicate look. I should have waited longer for my coats to dry in between because I ended up with a lot of bubbles. :( I do love how delicate these polishes look on the nail though.

My accent nail is a polish from Darling Diva called Fancy Nancy. This is a glitter topcoat that is not over the top and is super wearable. I did 2 coats below.

Finally, I stamped some dots with a Color Club Foiled polish!



So Fancy Nancy has some cute heart glitters in it and I managed to get a few on my nails. I think it is a perfect addition to this polish.


And here is a macro bottle shot. I love macros of glitter. Love.


Have you heard of Darling Diva before? It looks like she is on vacation right now, but has some exciting stuff in the works!

Have a great Saturday!
Pin It
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. I've never tried Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect polishes before, but the combo looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love Fancy Nancy! Such a delicate looking glitter! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was never interested in the Smooth and Perfect polished due to their light colors, but you have changed my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com