10.28.2012

My (sort of) New Blog Design and Where You Can Get One Too!

Hello again!

I have been meaning to post about my new blog design so I can share with you the awesome girl who did it! If you are looking to give your blog a facelift, go to Nicole at Designs by Nic. She is the talent behind my cute, new design!

Here is why I loved working with her: She is super easy going and easy to work with. She made sure I was completely happy before finalizing the design (even when I was sort of picky!). She was quick to respond via email and easy to communicate with. Also, her prices are very reasonable for the quality of work you get.

Definitely check out her portfolio and see what else she has done!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com