10.23.2012

Some Jindie Nails Swatches!

Hi guys!

I have some swatches from my recent purchase at Jindie Nails to show you today. This has quickly become one of my favorite indie shops, for the awesome products and the great customer service.

First, we have Frankenstein Spit. I did one coat over China Glaze Sweet Hook. Love this combo! I like how the green glitters pop over the light base.




Next is Stack the Deck. This is one awesome polish! I layered this over Wet n Wild Saved by the Blue. There are some huge glitter pieces in this that take a little patience but it's so worth it for the end result. I am also loving the tiny silver glitters in this!




And finally, here is Check the Candy. I really love glitters with a milky base like this! This is pretty sheer so you could cut down on coats by layering this but I chose not to here and did maybe 4 coats? The glitters came out really easily and spread evenly.




Overall, there haven't been any disappointments with my Jindie Nails polishes and would highly recommend this brand if you are looking for a reputable indie seller.

You can find Jindie Nails *here* and don't forget to follow their Facebook page as well!

And if you want even more Jindie awesomeness, check out my swatches of the upcoming Santa Claws collection *here*!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com