11.24.2012

My Thanksgiving Mani!

Good morning!

Just a quick post to show you what I wore on my nails for Thanksgiving. A little late but that's ok! :) I did this mani sitting on the couch with my 2 year old jumping all over the place so that said, I'm quite happy with how the whole thing turned out. haha 


I did a sponging gradient with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Bronze Ablaze and Quick Brick and topped it off with Autumn Harvest from Hit Polish. My accent nail is a feather...I should have doubled up on topcoat because it's looking a little dull.



Overall, I think it looks cute. :)

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. It's like an homage to fall in Maine with all the fantastic colors -- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that glitter! Nice mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not think of using any feathers for Thanksgiving until it was too late - but they really are perfect for a TG theme! The few times I have use a feather I really nail it down - usually with some Gelous and often then still some SV after that...am with you on it's harder to get them to really take the shine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful glitter polish, beautiful thanksgiving gradient & adding a feather on one of your nails to represent turkeys = clever :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com