12.18.2012

Girly Bits Swatches

Hello readers!

I had the opportunity to try some polish from Girly Bits for the first time and I am sharing them with you now! 





First, is Sailors Delight. I love the shimmer this has! This could easily work as a layering polish also. Below I did 4 easy coats and I know that sounds like a lot but the formula was easy to work with so it wasn't a chore. :) 


Next is Smurf Dance. I believe this one has been discontinued, but you may still be able to find it somewhere. I really love this...the combination of glitters in this is perfect. I love the tiny holo glitters...I feel like they add the perfect finishing touch. I layered one coat over Orly Frisky.



And finally, Ornamental My Dear Watson. What a creative name! This was one coat over Zoya Natty. I really loved this, more than I thought I would! The glitter is packed in there and spread perfectly.  Gorgeous!



I am definitely a fan of Girly Bits! I loved these polishes all for different reasons.

Do you guys have any polishes from Girly Bits? What are your thoughts on these ones I have shown you today?

You can purchase Girly Bits *here* (however, they are currently closed for the holidays) and follow them on Facebook *here*.
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. I love the third polish. I think you paired it really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choice of base colour for Ormamental.
    Yes Smurf Dance is LE. I have a few left here, for when we re-open in the new year. And Overall Beauty has some too.
    Thank you Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all but Ornamental is by far my favorite! Just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the last one stood out the most,,, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com