12.21.2012

Winter Fail Manis :)

Good evening everyone!

This post is a bit out of my comfort zone...manis I'm not so proud of. haha I broke a nail and so some of these pics leave the pinky out... and that doesn't look very good. The photography is not my personal best either. But I can't stand not posting what I took time to paint and take pics of, so here they are anyway! 

This is Kleancolor Winter Wonderland. I have to say that I think this is one of my favorite Kleancolors. I love the combo of colored glitters in the fleck-y base. This photo doesn't do it justice.


Next is Lush Lacquer's Snow Angel. This is so pretty and could work for a topper any time of the year. I layered this over OPI The Spy Who Loved Me. Perfect for Christmas, I think!



And finally, this is China Glaze Winter Holly (LOVE this glitter!) with an accent nail of OPI Goldeneye (SUPER sparkly!) with an argyle design stamped on top. You can't tell me this 3 finger thing isn't weird...it's throwing me off just looking at it! haha


Alright, so now you know that I am not perfect (although I strive for it when it comes to this blog!). haha But I liked the manis enough to share. Thanks for loving me even when I post weirdness like tonight! :)
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. I don't think any of these are truly horrifying. Definitely post worthy and colors I'm going to look into adding to my collection! Thanks for posting them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Winter Wonderland! Might have to look for that now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your manis are great, not fails at all, love the Kleancolor Winter Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! If these are "fails" I'm in some serious trouble!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I am such a perfectionist they seemed like personal fails. haha

      Delete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com