8.22.2013

China Glaze Too Yacht to Handle + Sephora by OPI Wild About Shimmer + Studs!

Hello!

I have a mani to show you today that I was so happy with the end result. It's pretty simple and easy to accomplish but is definitely not boring!

After reading a recent post from Glitter and Unicorns featuring China Glaze Too Yacht to Handle, I knew I needed to give it a chance from being trapped in my untried pile. I was drawn to the color enough to buy it despite bad reviews on the formula but I was very pleasantly surprised at how easily it applied! 

I topped off TYTH with a coat of Sephora by OPI Wild About Shimmer. I got mine in the current 3 for $10 sale at Sephora. LOVE this shimmer...it doesn't mess with the base color which is awesome. And finally, I used some nail glue to attach these adorable gold heart studs to the base of my nail. So girly and cute...right up my alley!


Attached with nail glue and topped with 2 coats of topcoat, I have only lost one stud in 3 days!


I got these cute heart studs as part of a set from Born Pretty Store...they came with a variety of shapes and sizes in silver and gold. You can find them *here*. Get an extra 10% off with my code: AMG10!

Do you love these heart studs?
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm glad you tried it! And glad you didn't have any problems! This collection doesn't deserve those bad reviews! I love what you added to it, and those studs are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! :D I need that color in my life!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com